Enjoy a three-hour beekeeping experience with The London Bee Company in Twickenham!
After purchasing, you will be sent a gift voucher for the experience by email or post, depending on your selection at checkout.
- Three-hour beekeeping experience
- An introduction to beekeeping and the history behind it
- Try the award-winning honey
- Hands on interaction with the bees
- Beekeeping equipment including bee suits and gloves are provided
Location: Twickenham, exact location will be confirmed after purchase.
Dates: 2021 season (May to September). After purchasing, a gift voucher will be sent to you by email or post depending on your selection at checkout. The voucher recipient is then required to contact The London Bee Company to choose from available dates in May-September 2021.
Children Welcome: 10+ years old
What do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for the number of people you select above
- It can be used during the 2021 season, in May, June, July, August & September
- Minimum age: 10+
- Not suitable for those with bee allergies
- Ensure that appropriate clothing is worn, no shorts, dresses, skirts or open toe shoes
- The exact location will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the experience
Covid-19 + Terms & Conditions
In response to the Covid-19 situation, The London Bee Company will be running the whole session outdoors in smaller groups. This will ensure a suitable distance from each other is kept during the first half of the session as well as giving you more room to manoeuvre around the Apiary while handling the bees.
If you are unable to attend the course after booking, please get in touch with The London Bee Company at least two weeks in advance, they will try to move you to another date if possible. No refunds are available.